Our Seatown skinny jeans are the sustainable solution to enduring style. Undoubtedly worthy of the 'favourite jeans' accolade, these stretch jeans have gold stitching and classic, quality details that give them the perfect pedigree. We wash our denim in the natural enzymes that come from apples to soften the fabric and protect the dark blue colour that we love. This gentler, planet-friendly technique is a sustainable alternative to sandblasting, stonewashing and acid enzyme washing.
• 91% organic cotton 7% polyester 2% elastane
• Made from OEKO-TEX approved fabric
• Navy blue
• Skinny fit
• Zip and Kite antique brass button opening
• Classic jeans pockets
• Full length
• Due to the nature of this fabric, colour may transfer to other garments and upholstery
• Made in Turkey
• Machine washable at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet
• Style number 23-8948-WWP
Looking for garment sizes? Scroll through the images above and you’ll find specific measurements for this style.
The beautiful, hand-crafted jewellery worn by our models can be found at local Dorset business Elly Harvey Silver.
Sign up to our email list to receive exclusive offers and news directly into your inbox