We've done our homework and found - and tested - this brilliant homemade bubble solution which will help you and your little one make the biggest and best bubbles!
All you need is:
• 1 litre of hot water
• 250 ml of good quality washing up liquid
• 2-4 tablespoons of glycerine (this makes the bubbles thick and last longer)
Mix all of your bubble mixture ingredients together gently in a large jug (so you can then pour it more easily).
• You can find glycerine in the baking section of your supermarket.
• Try to avoid making bubbles as you prepare the solution i.e. mix it as gently as possible.
• Leave the bubble solution overnight - the longer you leave your bubble mixture the better, we promise!
Now how about a homemade bubble wand to create those great big bubbles? It's actually really easy, you can create one using just string and straws!
Single-use plastic straws are not something we'd recommend you buy but you may have some old ones lurking in a cupboard (what a great way to use them up if you have!) or new reusable ones would work perfectly too.
If you're after something bigger, you can go for this version which just uses sticks and string - simple!
We hope you enjoy your bubble making bonanza, we'd love to see any pictures of your bubbles in action! You can email us at email@example.com or share with us on our social channels. Don't forget to tag @KiteClothing if you do.